Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

I had started to write a long dry paragraph reminiscing about the last 19 months but I deleted it after I started digging through boxes in my closet for a quilt to work on tonight at work. Something happened that pretty much sums up my life, not that I'm complaining because I am very happy but........

So here I am digging through boxes I have 3 friends that are pregnant 2 due in the next 6 weeks. I am almost finished with one I am hoping I can complete it tonight but I cant find it. Anyway as I am digging thru boxes I find my address book and several other Christmas items I was looking for earlier. I was not able to send out my Christmas cards this year because I couldn't find the damn thing and now low and behold one week after Christmas there it is.

This is a perfect example of my life, It seems like I am always a day late and a dollar short. I know that this is not always true but lately more often then not. I now have to make sure I put these newly found items in a Christmas box this year and not my quilting box, maybe my problem is I am totally unorganized. Naw!!!!!!!

New Years resolution: I will try real hard to procrastinate less, loose more weight and be nicer to my husband. (I have been a little cranky the last several days................)

Too all my family, I love you all and miss the ones that are not near. My hope for you all is happiness and good health for the upcoming year.

No comments: